Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
Customer relationships are the core of your business. However, accessing the consistent information needed to ensure your clients are served and new business generated to the best of your abilities is always difficult. You need a single solution integrating your customer, sales and marketing data.
With our strategic and integration experience in complementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you’ll have a solution that can be quickly adopted to help increase your business productivity and profits. And since Dynamics CRM also integrates easily with familiar Microsoft applications like Microsoft Office and Outlook, your team can begin seeing results in a shorter span of time. We have implemented many Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects for a plenty of small and medium sized businesses on time. We are Certified Microsoft Partner and have deep expertise in Microsoft CRM implementations, Microsoft CRM customization, CRM integration and CRM upgrade. Our expert team have huge expertise in Dynamics CRM 4.0, Dynamics CRM 2011, Dynamics CRM 2013 and online CRM.
If you are planning to implement a CRM system or replacing legacy software, consider Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We’ve got you covered CRM Solutions and have seen firsthand how it drives significant improvements in business productivity. We would love to help you get these same results.
Why an organization needs Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices through which they would get consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes. So they can:
- Plan and track activities, tasks, budgets and details for each marketing activity.
- Set up product catalogues, price lists and discounts for optimal offers.
- Tailor messages and offers to highly targeted lists.
- Save time and money with reusable campaign templates.
- Use predefined workflows to streamline processes and approvals.
- Create an internet landing page for campaigns without any coding.
- Easily create marketing plans with embedded document management capabilities.
- Design to fit your business through extensive customization and partner offerings.
- Works inside Microsoft Outlook using existing emails, notifications and calendar.
- Connect a global and mobile workforce with anytime, anywhere access.
- Exceptional relationship management of clients, employees, vendors and partners.
Our Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services includes:
- Configuration Planning
- Implementation & Rollouts
- Up gradation & Migration of Legacy System
- Workflows for automated lead and case routing
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations
- Data migration from other CRM systems
- On-premise and cloud Dynamics CRM Development
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Development
- Contact center implementations
- Integration with cloud platform like Office 365
- Integration with Active Directory, Exchange Server
- Enhancing Dashboards and Role centers
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Yammer
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Skype
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Marketing Pilot
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with SharePoint
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with various ERPs like Dynamic GP, Dynamic AX
- Mobile and iPad Support
- Maintenance & Support
Dynamics CRM Option available
Rigel Networks offers an easy to use, fast to deploy, feature rich CRM solution, providing enterprise-wide access to vital customer information – anytime, anywhere.
Advantages of Rigel’s Dynamics CRM Solutions
- We work with you to ensure a fast deployment along with maximum adoption of your Dynamics CRM solution by your employees.
- We focus on quality over quantity, taking the time dive deep into understanding your business needs and drivers.
- Our flexible Dynamics CRM support options empower you to choose the best alternative for your business based on your internal expertise and budget.
- The ability to support your specific business processes and needs through complete CRM development tools and approach.
- Faster delivery of customized CRM solution, along with lower costs and risks, by using reusable CRM components.
- Out-of-the-box and maintained solutions for supporting specific business processes such as accountability management, patient management etc.